You can have input into regulations before they are drafted – Tonight
We are expecting many regulations to be issued by the Department of Business Regulations and the Health Dept. over the next few months. The administration has already begun drafting some of those regulations and seeks input from patients and caregivers on the following:
- qualifications and other regulations regarding licensed cultivators
- a limit on the amount of permissible “wet” cannabis
- counting edibles, oils, etc toward the current possession limits
- licensing of co-ops
- testing and labeling requirements for compassion centers
- health dept enforcement of patient and caregiver plant limits
- and more
Norman Birenbaum from the Governor’s office is coming to the meeting at the Bell Street Chapel Tonight, August, 1 at 7-8:30pm to get your feedback and answer questions.
The Bell Street Chapel is located at 5 Bell Street (off of Broadway) in Providence. There is parking in the rear of the Chapel.